Enjoy the highlife and exclusive benefits reserved for our premium passengers.
- Greater in-seat comfort with more seat-width and seat-pitch
- Flat-bed1 and angled flat-bed2 comfort at the touch of a button
- Personal on-demand in-flight entertainment system3
- Renowned Business Class cuisine and beverages
- Access to International Business Class departure lounges where available
- Increased check-in luggage allowance – 30kg allowance
- Priority Boarding and Disembarkation
- Priority luggage delivery
If your Business offer is not accepted, try upgrading into Economy Sleeper
On selected routes, should your upgrade offer for business not be accepted, you can now also place a bid for an upgrade into Economy Sleeper Class. You can enjoy the following benefits:
- A guaranteed row of three economy class seats for each guest with more personal space and privacy, transformed with a mattress layer and a luxurious duvet and pillow set, ensuring a sound night’s sleep
- Award-winning service with personal on-demand inflight entertainment system and improved cuisine and beverages
- Increased check-in luggage allowance (30kg) and priority luggage delivery
- Access to International Business Class departure lounges
- Priority check-in, boarding and disembarkation
- Business Class amenity kit
MyUpgrade is available on selected international and domestic routes operated by Air Astana. Once you have made your booking in economy class and checked the route eligibility, simply decide how much you are willing to bid for an upgrade and make an offer. Enter your payment card details into our secure online system, review and submit the bid. If you are successful, we will notify you before departure by sending you a new electronic ticket for your Business Class seat. Your payment card will only be charged if you have successfully bid and received the upgrade.
Remember, the higher your bid, the greater the chances are of securing your seat in our premium cabin. Successful bids are at the discretion of Air Astana and offers below a minimum limit will not be considered. For full Terms & Conditions, click here.
1. Flat-bed business class seats available on Boeing 767-300ER (B767).
2. Angled Flat-bed business class seats available on Boeing 757-200 (B757).
3. Available for flights longer than three hours.