You are romantic and you dream of the sky?
You love your country and you are ready to work for the good of Kazakhstan?
If your answer is "Yes", we invite you to join the team at Air Astana – the national airline of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
A flight attendant job is one of the most prestigious professions in the world. A flight attendant is required to ensure the safety of passengers on board the aircraft and provide a first-class service meeting all international standards. However, despite its responsibility and complexity, a flight attendant's work is very interesting and exciting!
If you are looking for a stable job with prospects in the aviation industry and you meet all the following requirements to become a flight attendant, you will need to:
- Sign up on the Cabin Crew page;
- Choose the date of interview and submit the application.
If you want to work in Astana, you should choose "Flight attendants TSE".
If you want to work in Almaty, you should choose "Flight attendants ALA".
The basic requirements for candidates
- Knowledge of the Kazakh language;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge of Chinese and Turkish would be beneficial;
- Experience in the service sector is desirable;
- Men should be at least 170 cm tall and women, not less than 165 cm tall;
- A presentable appearance;
- A certificate of military registration (for young men);
- Citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Those candidates who did not pass the interview can re-apply again 6 months later.
HR department reserves the right not to allow or discharge of interview.
Interviews are taken at: Ekipage hotel, 1st floor, 55 Ogarev str., Almaty 050039.