Special Offer for Almaty Marathon, 21 April 2019
As an official air carrier, Air Astana is delighted to invite you to the annual Almaty Marathon taking place on 21 April 2019. This time more than 17 000 participants from 40
countries will be participating in the run.
With visa-free entrance for a number of nationalities*, this is your chance to stride out across Central Asia with Air Astana and participate in one of the few international marathons that are charitable.
For all registered participants from across the world Air Astana has created an inclusive package that consists of:
15% ticket discount from available fare in both business and economy class**;
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Almaty under Stopover Holidays program, which also includes buffet breakfast and return airport transfer. Additional city sightseeing tour is available upon request. Hotel accommodation will be available for booking in December.
The competition program includes:
- Marathon (42 km 195 m) – 6000 KZT;
- Corporate relay race Ekiden (42 km 195 m) – 130 000 KZT for one
- Half Marathon (21 km) – 5000 KZT;
- the Nordic walking (10 km) – 4000 KZT;
- 10 km race – 5000 KZT;
- Kids' race (3 km) – 3000 KZT.
The route runs past many of the key city landmarks including the First President's Park, Almaty Financial District and Central Stadium.
You are welcome to register to the marathon by completing the form below.
Once registered to the marathon, book your flight with 15% discount here:
*To check the list of countries eligible for visa-free travel to Kazakhstan please click here.
**Please note that to avail yourself of the discount you must be travelling to Almaty between 18 and 20 April 2019 and flying back between 22 and 24 April 2019.