IDs Valid for Air Carriage within Kazakhstan
The following identity documents* are valid for air carriage within Kazakhstan:
- passport (for citizens of Republic of Kazakhstan - with IIN);
- national identity card (for citizens of Republic of Kazakhstan - with IIN);
- residence permit of a foreign citizen in the Republic of Kazakhstan (with IIN);
- card of a stateless person;
- certificate of a refugee;
- birth certificate (for citizens of the RK aged under 16).
* Original of document must be presented.
Travelling with children
If you are traveling abroad with a child, there must be a record with a photo in the passport of one of the parents. A birth certificate is considered to be a document certifying the identity of the child.
If a person under the age of 16 travels accompanied by parent(s) and with his/her own passport, he/she must also have a birth certificate to confirm the status of accompanying parent(s).