1. How can I purchase a ticket through your website?
You can buy tickets
at Book Flights section of this website.
Please refer to the Online Booking Instructions and Help page for more
2. How soon do I need to pay for my ticket when making an online
need to pay your ticket immediately using a valid credit card (reservations are
3. What methods of payment can I use to purchase my Air Astana ticket?
following currencies EUR, GBP, AED, INR, THB, CNY and KRW you can only pay by
Credit Card: Visa (except of Visa Electron) or MasterCard from any bank. For
KZT currency you can pay using any Visa, MasterCard and American Express card. Maestro/Cirrus
debit cards may only be used by Kazkommertsbank holders.
4. Whom should I contact if I have a query about my online booking?
either email a message to Air Astana at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the “Contact Us” section of this website. Your query will be
answered by one of our agents.
5. If I book online, how soon will I receive a ticket?
receive an e-ticket, which will be sent via email after the
booking. When you receive the ticket via e-mail, simply print it off and
present it during check-in.
6. Can a ticket, which was paid online, be refunded?
depend on the fare condition of your booking. To check if you are eligible for
a refund, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
7. Is it possible to order a special type of meal and seat?
is pleased to offer special meals to suit special dietary needs. You may
request a special meal at the time of buying your ticket at Step 4 during
booking. Special meals must be requested no later than 24 hours prior to the
scheduled departure time of your flight.
8. Is it possible to make an online booking for a child to travel unaccompanied
on an Air Astana flight?
It is not
possible to make an online booking for an unaccompanied child. They should be
booked with adult.
9. What ages of child does the system accept?
Our system will accept bookings for children from 2 to 11 years for international routes, and from 2 to 14 years for domestic routes.
10. Must the person paying for the tickets be one of the people
please be advised that the card holder will be responsible for all transactions
made during online purchase.
11. Is it possible to change the date of flight?
This depends on the ticket rules chosen. You can either send a message to Air Astana, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the “Contact Us” section of this website. Your query will be answered by one of our agents.
12. When can I purchase a ticket?
You are allowed
to purchase a ticket up to one hour before departure at Book Flights section and you have a maximum of 20 minutes to complete your transaction.
13. Can I choose my own seat?
choose your own seat 48 hours before departure at Step 4 of the booking process
by clicking on Additional options or by sending an email request to email@example.com.
14. What is “My dates are flexible” option?
“My dates are flexible” you specify that the price is more important than dates
of travel and you will be shown other cheap prices available for +/- 3 days.
15. Do I need an invoice for an e-ticket?
is not required for a transportation service issued as an electronic ticket if
the following requirements are met (as per the sub point 2 of point 15 of the
article 263 of the Kazakhstan Tax Code):
In case of
loss of any documents mentioned above, Air Astana will provide you with the
fiscal invoice. To receive the fiscal invoice you are required to provide
copies of your e-ticket and Tax Identification Number of passengers (RNN) to
the Air Astana’s head office: Air Astana Centre-1, 4 Akhmetov str, Almaty,
Kazakhstan or to submit a request by emailing scanned copies of the required
documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. How do I check details of my reservation?
If you would like to get more detailed information
about your reservation (ticket cost, flight number, time of your
arrival/departure, fare conditions, airport and fuel charges), please use the Check My Trip facility available on
the ‘Manage Your Trip’ tab.
More than 235 000 hotels worldwide
Air Astana expands routes in Western Kazakhstan